Re: [emacs-bidi] debugging visual-to-logical

From: Ehud Karni
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] debugging visual-to-logical
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:15:34 +0200

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:50:50 +0200, Yair Friedman (Jerusalem) <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Attached is how my sentence looks like in BiDi Word.  The first two
> paragraphs are LTR the last two are RTL. The 2nd and 4th sentences have
> LRM between the space after ':' and the '02'.
>
> Is this a bug/non-conformance?  I'm sorry that I use MS as reference,
> but being CVS-challenged I have to wait to the release of FriBiDi.

Which M$Windows and which application ?

I checked it with W98 (on command line, i.e. just OS support) and my
results are different. I think that each of us may play with M$ OSs
but it should not be used as reference.

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni           Tel: +972-3-7966-561  /"\
 Mivtach - Simon      Fax: +972-3-7966-667  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign