Re: configure tests for graphics libraries

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: configure tests for graphics libraries
Date: 17 Mar 2002 18:27:33 +0000

> My understanding of the situation is that we have now installed
> changes to prevent that.  If you think there is still a problem,
> would you please describe the remaining problem

Pavel did that in the preceding message.

> instead of attacking me personally?

Oh, please.  I've been trying to help you (for years, often under
adverse circumstances and in the face of some fairly galling
comments).  Recently it seems to be nigh impossible.  Not long ago I'd
have just installed the relevant changes, it would have DTRT, you
wouldn't have had to spend time on it, and everyone would have been
happy.