Re: May I publish a Windows Installer for GNU Emacs?

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: May I publish a Windows Installer for GNU Emacs?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:25:06 +0200

>     If I publish it on my website, do I have to publish the sourcecode,
>
> Yes, you do.  See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html
> for answers to this and many similar questions.

Well, I see "Does the GPL require that source code of modified versions
be posted to the public?" and "Yes" as the answer, but this version
isn't modified.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough