[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 7 May 2004 21:31:58 -0400
Sorry if this should have gone to bug-gnu-emacs; I use CVS builds and
thus figured that devel would be more appropriate.
Short and sweet problem: for roughly the past 1.5 weeks, attempting to
commit any file under subversion control results in failure. The
messages are as follows:
Wrote /home/mdxi/web/dict/kdict/edit/edit.xi [2 times]
Press C-c C-c when you are done editing.
Enter a change comment. Type C-c C-c when done
Checking in /home/mdxi/web/dict/kdict/edit/edit.xi...
vc-svn-checkin: Symbol's function definition is void: list*
The check-in is not successful, and the *VC-log* window is not
removed. This isn't a killer, obviously, but it's pretty dang annoying.
I hate to just complain about things, but I've just started studying
my copy of the elisp intro book, so this one's pretty much over my
- VC-SVN problem,
Shawn Boyette <=
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Karl Fogel, 2004/05/07
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Shawn Boyette, 2004/05/07
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Karl Fogel, 2004/05/09
- Re: VC-SVN problem, John Paul Wallington, 2004/05/09
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Jim Blandy, 2004/05/10
- Re: VC-SVN problem, John Paul Wallington, 2004/05/11
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Richard Stallman, 2004/05/11
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Miles Bader, 2004/05/09
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2004/05/09
- Re: VC-SVN problem, Richard Stallman, 2004/05/09