Re: @#$! new behavior of C-b & C-f in i-search

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: @#$! new behavior of C-b & C-f in i-search
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:27:34 -0400 (EDT)

   I originally liked the idea of `C-b' & `C-f' in i-search doing special
   stuff, but ever since this was installed, it's been driving me batty --
   I apparently use those keystrokes to exit i-search _way_ more than I
   thought.

Same here.  Please change them, perhaps to M-C-b and M-C-f.

The feature itself is exellent.  But I still have trouble with the
keybindings.  I never knew I used `C-b' & `C-f' so often, but I do,
and the habit is very hard to break.

    As I slowly update it,                     address@hidden
        I rewrite a "What's New" segment for   http://www.rattlesnake.com