Re: info faces for strings and quotations

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: info faces for strings and quotations
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:30:12 +0900

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:
> So, I'm proposing these changes to `info.el':
>
> 1. Add these user options (or equivalent), for the quotation highlight faces
> and for turning this highlighting on/off:

Please do not use the suffix `-face' for face names -- they have
their own namespace, so it is redundant.  Just use something like
(defface info-quoted-name ...) and (defface info-string ...).

Thanks,

-Miles
--
In New York, most people don't have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you
have to take the subway to their house.  And sometimes on the way, the train