[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:58:43 -0500
undo.xpm is used by the `undo' command; Info-last just reuses the
image. I'm not sure it's such a bad thing, but if people think such
reuse is confusing, we could make a copy of the undo icon under the
name info-last or some such.
It is confusing to use the same icon for "move back" and "undo".
We need two different icons, not just two different file names.
- Info-history-forward, Juri Linkov, 2004/12/27
- RE: Info-history-forward, Drew Adams, 2004/12/28
- Re: Info-history-forward, Eli Zaretskii, 2004/12/29
- Re: Info-history-forward, Juri Linkov, 2004/12/30
- Re: Info-history-forward, Jan D., 2004/12/30
- Re: Info-history-forward, Eli Zaretskii, 2004/12/30