Re: lisp/term/mac-win.el syncing with unicode

From: Steven Tamm
Subject: Re: lisp/term/mac-win.el syncing with unicode
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:16:17 -0800

I'll do a merge by hand tonight (PST).

On Jan 3, 2005, at 12:56 PM, Miles Bader wrote:

When I recently merged Emacs CVS trunk changes into the unicode branch,
there were a bunch of conflicts in lisp/term/mac-win.el.

I tried to resolve them somehow, but almost certainly screwed it up, so
could a mac-knowledgeable person check the latest unicode-branch version
of this file (CVS tag emacs-unicode-2) for accuracy?

[The recipient list of this message is based on recent ChangeLog entries.]

"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."

Emacs-devel mailing list