RE: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmat

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:18:12 -0800

    > I don't understand. We ~decided that Erase Customization was to be
    replaced
    > by Reset All to Standard plus Save. Are you arguing now to go back to
    Erase
    > Customization?

    If this can be done easily I have nothing against it, but I
    doubt it can.
    "Standard" is perhaps not just a value? Someone (Kim?) pointed
    out that this
    could mean give me the values that are default even if they
    change in the
    future.

We're talking only about the _UI_, not what's behind it (implementation). If
we can do it (now) with one button, why can't we do it with two buttons?