Re: Custom themes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Custom themes
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:42:54 -0500 (CDT)

Note that, after my patches, the bugs in the Custom Theme machinery
that I am aware of _only_ occur after unloading previously loaded
themes.  I could point out more explicitly in my docs that this is the
only problem.  I believe that neither color-theme.el nor etheme.el
even attempt to undo a previously loaded theme, so maybe that ability
is not that important anyway.  If you do not attempt to unload themes,
then Custom themes work pretty well after my patches.  (And _in very
basic situations_, unloading works well too.)

Sincerely,

Luc.