Re: configure-more.zip

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: configure-more.zip
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 20:17:49 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I might be misunderstanding this but is there not a problem starting make since Makefile might have this trouble?

Perhaps so, but unless we understand the gory details of that failure,
we cannot reason about it.  If you can describe and explain what
exactly goes wrong, please do.  (On my machine, I don't think I saw
this particular problem, even when I first checked-out files without

Well, here is that black box mystery. I deleted the nt subdirectory and checked it out again. I confirm with chkukb.exe (CHK Update KB) that the files indeed have that problem now. Then I do

', needed by `which-sh'.  Stop.t `

D:\ecvs\bld\emacs\nt>make --debug
GNU Make 3.80
Reading makefiles...