Re: A few questions about desktop.el

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: A few questions about desktop.el
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:03:50 -0400

    AFAICS, `desktop-save' already saves all active minor-modes except
    those listed in `desktop-minor-mode-table', which get special
    processing. The ones listed above are ones that should need a special
    processing because they're not normal minor modes (there's no
    `indent-tabs-mode' function, for example).

As you can see, I don't know much about desktop.el--I don't use it.

If you see that a certain mode needs special processing,
please just implement that.