Re: Yet another emacs icons

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Yet another emacs icons
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:18:51 +0200

Andrew Zhilin wrote:

Hi All!
In the attachment you will find zipped version (16, 24, 32, 48 pix 32bit-png and win32 .ico with all above) of emacs icon set, which I crafted last weekend. I will be happy if someone found them useful :)

I have added these nice icons to the page with the icons:
   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/NewIcons.html

I reordered the page a bit again to make it easier to find things (I hope).

E-letter - vectorized gnu-horns from Luis Fernandes's GNU Emacs logo http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/~elf/emacs/logo/logo3.html <http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/%7Eelf/emacs/logo/logo3.html>

Ah, I thought it was a combination of an E and an M first ...