Re: Yet another emacs icons

From: Andrew Zhilin
Subject: Re: Yet another emacs icons
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all

Here's a new icon set - with some color variations.
I am very grateful for your ideas and helpful comments. Unfortunately, not everything was possible for me to implement ("E" and "M" made of horns or diagonal "E"- I just saw no way to make it non-ambiguous and good-looking at the same time).
After I heard that chipped-horn "E" looks more like "E" and that it would be nice to actually have "emacs" word in an icon, I just did so.
I will be very glad if you find something useful.

WBR,
Andrew Zhilin
andrew_zhilin at yahoo dot com