Re: Patch for remote files in dnd.el

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Patch for remote files in dnd.el
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:43:37 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
You could at least look at my original patch before spouting such nonsense. There was no exclusion in this patch that restored functionality that is present in every version of Emacs released in the last 7 years.

dnd.el was first installed less than two years ago.
Drag and drop functionality has been present in Emacs since April 1998. It was never a problem until I tried to restore the recent dnd.el based support to its former functionality.