Re: Switching to Subversion

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Switching to Subversion
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:15:10 +0900

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
>> I have no idea, but read his arguments Re: repository formats.
>
> I've read it. But you cannot seriously discuss Subversion by misstating BDB.

The meaning of "deprecated" is subject to interpretation (for all I know
he was referring to de-facto deprecation and common understanding, not
"official" deprecation).  In any case, whether or not he's correct about
subversion's official stance on the issue, that does not affect the bulk
of his arguments, which are based on rather fundamental issues.

[If you are not familiar with git, I would recommend researching it,
it's a _very_ innovative system.]

-Miles

--
"Suppose He doesn't give a shit?  Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a shit?"  [George Carlin]