Multi-tty merge plan (Re: copyrights to be fixed)

From: Károly Lőrentey
Subject: Multi-tty merge plan (Re: copyrights to be fixed)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:51:53 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
> Since the multi-tty branch currently has no really active maintainer
> but is considered robust, it would probably be the safest strategy to
> merge it first to HEAD, iron out the platform specific problems, only
> _then_ merge the unicode branch.  In that way, the multi-tty branch
> merge requires less work and its success can be estimated better on
> the various platforms.  While this shifts a good part of the merge
> load to the unicode branch merge, we have more expertise available
> there.

I would be glad to help with whatever merge plan you come up with.
While I can't afford to actively maintain the multi-tty branch on a
daily basis, I would happily invest time and effort in the preparation
and execution of the merge.  After the merge, I am willing to help
fixing multi-tty bugs and to provide developer support for as long as
necessary.

--
Károly