Re: Checkout the sources for the release branch

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Checkout the sources for the release branch
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 01:34:51 +0200

Chong Yidong wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas Schwab wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

That is in a way a good suggestion, but I would prefer to use the setup I
already have. That uses a checkout from the CVS. I just wonder how to do
that checkout.
Use the EMACS_22_BASE branch.

Thanks Andreas, but can you say what that means in terms of the
command specified on Savannah CVS instructions for Emacs:

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs co

Should I replace module name with something including EMACS_22_BASE or?

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs
      co -r EMACS_22_BASE emacs

should work.

Thanks. New unpatched binaries for w32 are on the way.

I think it would help if this information was on the Savannah with instructions for how to get a CVS copy: