Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: James Westby
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:30:37 +0000

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 10:30 +0000, James Westby wrote:
> Sorry, it appears I didn't explain it well enough. I missed the word
> "also", as bzr also adds a constraint over and above topo-sorting.
> It then also prefers to output left-hand parents first.

Yeah, these rules don't actually describe the algorithm at all,
sorry about that.

How about "bzr outputs all descendants of the right hand parents
of a revision before the left hand parent, except those that are
also ancestors of the left hand parent?" Does that describe the
algorithm?

Thanks,

James