Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah

From: René Kyllingstad
Subject: Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:09:42 -0100

* Stefan Monnier:
>  So a new conversion of the CVS repository to bzr is needed that will fix
>  those problem.  We could switch to bzr as soon as this is done.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world has dismissed bzr as a contender and are
choosing between hg and git, where there is furious development both on the
core and in tools from other interested parties.

The winner seems to be git, and we happen to have a Emacs git repository
with all the information so we're pretty much ready to go.

Sigh.

On the bright side, at least we don't have to use the GNU Hurd kernel
instead of Linux.

Pheeew.

-- René
http://www.google.com/trends?q=bzr,hg,git