Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah

From: Phil Hagelberg
Subject: Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:57:32 -0700

René Kyllingstad <address@hidden> writes:

> http://www.google.com/trends?q=bzr,hg,git

While I don't deny that bzr is less popular than git and mercurial, Git
and Hg are both words with many meanings, while bzr is a unique
term. Notice that of the six top news results shown for "hg" and "git",
only one of them is actually related to a version control system; the
rest are all different meanings for the term.

So linking to that graph is very misleading.

I use git for my personal projects, but I'm looking forward to finally
moving away from CVS. If bzr is ready for Emacs, Emacs is certainly
ready for bzr.