Re: New paren matching feature request

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: New paren matching feature request
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 02:09:13 +0100

() "A. Soare" <address@hidden>
() Sat, 31 Jan 2009 03:16:55 +0100 (CET)

   And I saw that the hand without the great finger can be dangerous.

   Why the egyptians believe such a thing?

The hand can be dangerous when it moves.
If the soul is held within, it roils motionless.

Likewise, applying an algorithm to a heuristic need can be dangerous.

Unlike the statues, however, we are lucky to have diff and emacs.
I encourage you to refine the patch and post it again after the release.

thi