Re: C-code : printing into a buffer

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: C-code : printing into a buffer
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:49:05 +0200 (CEST)

> "A. Soare" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > My problem is to define a buffer in emacs such that in the moment when I
> > call this function via a pointer, all its output to be discarged in that
> > buffer, not in the terminal of emacs.
> >
> > Is that possible? Any ideas of how to solve it?
>
> Use sprintf instead.

No, printf is just an example. I want to do something such that the output from
_all_ the functions of libc be redirected to a buffer of emacs, not just
printf. Saying, temporary to define the terminal of emacs as a buffer of emacs.

Al.in

Découvrez le nouveau Voila.fr et apprenez à maîtriser le web 2.0 sur
http://voila.fr