Re: Bad choice of license in BzrForEmacsDevs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bad choice of license in BzrForEmacsDevs
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:22:48 -0500

    Les Harris already sent that name and email address.  Here it is again:

He had already sent it, but it had not arrived in my machine.
You had a chance to see it, but I did not.

Messages can only arrive in my machine when I transfer a batch.  His
message arrived in the same transfer in which I sent the second
message.

The mail I sent out is always based on what I had picked up in the
last transfer, up to a day before.  Therefore it will frequently
happen that I write in ignorance of mail that you have already seen
but that is not yet available to me.  When that happens, please don't
attach any significance to it.