Re: Fix for Cygwin/GSlice problem

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Fix for Cygwin/GSlice problem
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 21:39:16 +0100

Ken Brown skrev 2009-12-09 20.29:
Those comments came from Dave Korn, who is Cygwin's gcc maintainer. If
he's right that it breaks linking against the shared libgcc, I wonder if
that's been the problem all along. As I recall from the February 2007
thread, there was a suggestion that there were linking problems that
prevented Emacs's memalign from being called by glib.

Is there a way I can disable linking against the static libgcc just to
see what happens?

Just remove those `gcc -print-libgcc-file-name` from the makefile.

        Jan D.