Re: Lines again

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: Lines again
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:41:58 +0100

Eli Zaretskii writes:

> In previous discussions it turned out that quite a few long-time users
> are quite happy with line-move-visual being on.  I'm one of them.

Well, ok, I am learning :-)

Actually, when I started this thread, I was under the impression that
setting line-move-visual to nil has its effect everywhere.  But, I
realize now that it is made buffer-local in visual-mode buffers.

That solves my problem.  And, we will leave Mark Crispin to his own
devices.

Cheers,
Uday