[RFC] Review uuid.el -- library for UUID generation

From: Kan-Ru Chen
Subject: [RFC] Review uuid.el -- library for UUID generation
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:07:22 +0800

Hello list,

I recently started a new library project, uuid-el, for generating UUIDs
for RSS feeds, or other places where UUID are used.  Since this is my
first serious elisp program--a relatively simple one though--I'd like to
take the chance to improve the code and to learn some conventions.

So it would be appreciated if someone could kindly review my uuid.el ;-)

- Kanru