Re: return

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: return
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:54:39 +0900

> No, it establishes a named block, so you can say
..
> Which is kinda annoying, in my opinion.  Especially if you have long
> function names and a lot of return-from forms.  Or you rename function
> names...

Hmm, kinda annoying or not, I think it would be silly to add a
slightly-incompatible form of return to elisp (regardless of whether it
uses a new name or not); it's just confusing, for a very small gain.

If we add this, I think we should just do so compatibly with CL, and
then change cl.el to use the new mechanism.

-Miles

--
Accordion, n. An instrument in harmony with the sentiments of an assassin.