C-mode indentation bugs, debugging

From: Michael Welsh Duggan
Subject: C-mode indentation bugs, debugging
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:07:04 -0400

I have reported C-mode indentation problems from time to time, and I am
afraid that although all the problems I reported initially were fixed, I
am still encountering problems.  I have been unable to find a reliable
way to recreate one of these problems; they just occur during the
editing of code.  Usually I am working on something important at the
time, so I do what it takes to get past the problem so I can continue
editing.  Usually this consists of saving, killing, and re-loading that
buffer.  I would like to be able to report some information that would
be useful for the maintainer to debug these problems.  Would anybody
have any suggestions?

--
Michael Welsh Duggan
(address@hidden)