Re: [emacs-w3m:11603] Re: interactive-p obsolete

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [emacs-w3m:11603] Re: interactive-p obsolete
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:09:26 +1000

I don't believe the argument of not being able to use the new function
because of the need for backwards compatibility is valid. You can
solve this problem in a number of ways and maintain backwards
compatibility. In fact, its not uncommon to have to do this or that
different from wanting to maintain compatibility with emacs and xemcas
etc. If there is some other argument for not making the change, I'd be
interested in hearing it.

Tim