[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 07 Aug 2011 09:17:21 +0200
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.0.50 (gnu/linux)
Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>>> If possible, I'd rather integrate the existing code, to avoid the mess
>>> of having umpteen alternatives.
>> If there is a PHP mode included in Emacs, that will be the one PHP mode
>> that people use.
> History seems to indicate that it's not necessarily the case.
mass of confusion and conflicting/competing modes out there all branched
and at various levels and maintained by numerous authors. One glance at
the wiki pages tells you all you need to know about the state of
multi-mode/"web tech" mode programming in emacs : its far from
straightforward and the "shipped" modes seem to generally be shunned as
opposed to adopted.
Re: php-mode, Ren, 2011/08/02
Re: php-mode, Richard Stallman, 2011/08/03
- Re: php-mode, (continued)
- Re: php-mode, Stefan Monnier, 2011/08/02
- Re: php-mode, Ren, 2011/08/03
- Re: php-mode, Chong Yidong, 2011/08/05
- Re: php-mode, Stefan Monnier, 2011/08/05
- Re: php-mode, Lars Ingebrigtsen, 2011/08/05
- Re: php-mode, Stefan Monnier, 2011/08/06
- Re: php-mode, Lennart Borgman, 2011/08/07
- Re: php-mode,
Richard Riley <=