Re: TUTORIAL.de updated

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.de updated
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:52:21 +0100

> I've done a quick update of TUTORIAL.de -- there are certainly
> issues which can be improved, but I'm short of time, unfortunately.

I've noticed that you've updated all `quotes' to »quotes« which is
certainly an improvement.

But why not „quotes“ which is the more common variant in German?

(BTW, are there any plans to stop that abuse of the grave accent as an
opening quotation mark in the rest of the documentation? Or am I the
only one who uses fonts where the `' pair looks so ugly and
asymmetric?)