Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:34:54 +0530

> ox-html.el: It is a port of the old exporter to the new export framework
>             and requires substantial changes authored by me.  There are
                  ^^^^^^^^
                    has

>             *other* authors as well who could be counted as principals.

ps: I am *not* interested in discussing the merits or nature of my
disagreements with Bastien or the Orgmode community in general.

I would like to know at what point the copyright assignment kicks in and
whether there is any way I can control how the files are disritbuted -
The files I am talking of are in development repository of Org and there
has been no public release as I type it.