Re: On the subject of Git, Bazaar, and the future of Emacs development

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: On the subject of Git, Bazaar, and the future of Emacs development
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:26:50 +0100

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can't do that -- it is too big a job.

My point is not that you should spend time on it, but that it is
painfully evident for those of us that do follow the Bazaar
developers' list.

> The maintainer says he and others fix bugs.  I have asked him to fix a
> specific bug.

Even if the maintainers fix these bugs by your request, that means
nothing IMHO. There seems to be no long-term commitment, and without
that, the Bazaar development community doesn't seem very healthy right
now.

    Juanma