Converted git repository available for review

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Converted git repository available for review
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:00:42 -0400 (EDT)

Clone from address@hidden:emacs-transition/review1.git

Of course this may be missing very some recent commits.  On whatever
conversion day gets scheduled I'll do a rebuild, using the lift
script and other conversion machinery that can be found at:

address@hidden:emacs-transition/emacs-transition.git

It's even (gasp!) documented.

The next thing I need is a complete list of private branches that
need to be grafted to the repository on conversion day. I already
know about Aquamacs.

Fantastic doctrines (like Christianity or Islam or Marxism) require unanimity
of belief. One dissenter casts doubt on the creed of millions. Thus the fear
and the hate; thus the torture chamber, the iron stake, the gallows, the labor
camp, the psychiatric ward.     -- Edward Abbey