Re: A question about spellchecker

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: A question about spellchecker
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:37:53 +0300

> From: arthur miller <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 18:14:45 +0200
>
> Tested now with hunspell from ezqinport and it works out of the box.

Good.  As I said, I fixed wuite a few bugs in Hunspell while porting
it, some of them are not Windows specific bugs.

> How does ezwinport differ from gnuwin32 project? Seems to have same goal ...

The main difference is that ezwinports is alive, whereas GnuWin32 is
dead (last updated more than 3 years ago).  Therefore, GnuWin32 has
very old ports, and they are not being updated.