[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:08:11 +0200
Gnus/5.13001 (Ma Gnus v0.10) Emacs/24.3.91 (gnu/linux)
What are the remaining bugs which are actually critical for 24.4?
I'm looking at
and remember Glenn saying that everything below 16000 or even 17000 is
not critical for the next release. Looking at the others, I'm often not
sure if that is something which really has to be fixed for 24.4, while
other bugs are in some kind of limbo where I wouldn't even know what
should be fixed now. Others seem to be solved, more or less (like
#18182, for instance; can that be closed?).
Maybe we could mark the actually release-critical bugs as, say,
'critical', and maybe also list them here and discuss how to fix them?
Especially the GnuTLS stuff goes way over my head, I'm afraid.
- Release-critical bugs,
David Engster <=
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Glenn Morris, 2014/09/17
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Ivan Andrus, 2014/09/17
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Eli Zaretskii, 2014/09/17
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Glenn Morris, 2014/09/18
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Eli Zaretskii, 2014/09/18
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Glenn Morris, 2014/09/19
- Re: Release-critical bugs, Eli Zaretskii, 2014/09/19