Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 51e7e46: Font-lock elisp macros/special forms d

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 51e7e46: Font-lock elisp macros/special forms dynamically
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:09:24 +0000

> +    (unless lisp--el-macro-regexp
> +      (lisp--el-update-macro-regexp))
> +    (add-hook 'after-load-functions #'lisp--el-update-after-load)

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but is this being automatically added to
`after-load-functions'?
If so, I request we don't do that by default. I haven't tested it yet,
but I'm sure mapping over all atoms and flushing all elisp buffers is
bound to cause noticeable delays whenever a file is loaded.

It could be turned on with a global minor mode.