Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:00:27 +0000

On 12 Nov 2015 8:06 am, "Karl Fogel" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
> >I share this sentiment.  I love most of the electricity and it should be
> >on by default IMHO.
> >
> >But the change to C-o is for the worse.  It should be "dumb" also at
> >columns greater than zero.

Hi Rasmus and David.
Could you give an example (similar to what I did) illustrating why you prefer the dumb behaviour on columns grater than 0?
i.e., when is it more convenient to break an indented line in half and have the second half be unindented?

I'm willing to revert this change, but I'd really like to give a reasoning on the commit message.