Re: Errors while compiling 25.2rc2

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Errors while compiling 25.2rc2
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:55:57 +0200

> From: Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 23:01:38 +0100
>
> address@hidden:/mnt/d/Source/emacs/build-emacs-ubuntu$ gcc --version
> gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609
> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
>
> What could cause these problems ?
>
> I know the platform may not be the primary target to support but still I'd
> like to know what is happening there.

Is WSL stable enough for us to start caring for it?  Last I looked it
was a moving target, with features added and changed all the time.
Trying to chase that could be a gratuitous sink of our resources.

I'm sure Paul will know what causes these problems, but I'm
questioning whether we should do that, before WSL stabilizes and is
released as a product suitable for production work.

Thanks.