Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 22:41:32 +0200

Hi Kaushal,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> From what I understand, people who are still using org 8.2.10 from
> emacs master (and not using the latest release from Org Elpa) might
> need to make few backward incompatible changes to their org files (
> http://orgmode.org/Changes.html) and/or config.

We have a helper function for the properties drawers syntax change.

Are you aware of other helper functions that we could point at for
the new syntax of export blocks and the new constraint on the Babel
header properties?  Maybe people have been sending recipes on the
mailing list, it would be useful to gather that knowledge in the
etc/ORG-NEWS file.

--
 Bastien