Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit

From: Clément Pit-Claudel
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 22:17:56 -0400

On 2017-07-05 21:46, Glenn Morris wrote:
> Do you not imagine that the FSF appreciates that completing the
> assignment process is an issue for some people,

Which part of my email made you think that I didn't?

> and have already made it as simple as the legal system allows?

No, I don't imagine this, in part because Richard did in the past support the
idea of setting up an online form (to let people submit the info normally sent
to address@hidden).  Is it silly to imagine that this may not be a top priority
item?  Or that volunteer efforts could help streamline the process further?

Clément.