Re:Re: [RFC] Add posframe.el to elpa

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: [RFC] Add posframe.el to elpa
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 08:10:33 +0800 (CST)

Oh, thanks  for your information,

At the moment , I have no write access of elpa.git. I am waiting for approval
the request inclustion of elpa :-)

By the way, including a package to elpa seem to be more complex than melpa.

At 2018-02-26 18:51:09, "Dmitry Gutov" <address@hidden> wrote: >On 2/26/18 9:44 AM, tumashu wrote: >> OK, I have reinit my posframe's github repo, and add it to elpa.git with >> subtree. >> >> the patches are here :-) > >If you're going to use 'git subtree', better import from the upstream >repository using the command line rather than patches. > >This is probably necessary for later syncing to work fine.