Re: Performance degradation from long lines

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Performance degradation from long lines
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:36:53 +0800

Maybe I miss something, but it is not trivial thing to do.
I just tried to switch debug buffer to fundamental mode and run
debugger-step-through.
It lead to the buffer changing back to debug-mode.

Not running debugger commands in debugger buffer would be useless.

I imagine that similar issues may exist for other types of non-file buffers.