Submitted patches

From: Federico Tedin
Subject: Submitted patches
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:17:42 -0300

Hi all,

I remember reading some months ago on this mailing list a user that had
submitted a couple of patches to the bug tracker, but they hadn't been
reviewed after some time. If I remember correctly, the consensus was
that waiting approximately one week after submitting patches was enough
to send a reminder message here. My (very small) patches are:

I apologize if this isn't the right place/time to send this.
Thanks!