Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:57:12 -0400

> Ah, good point, I didn't think about it. Then we back to square one.

FWIW, I don't mind copy&paste from the *vc-diff* buffer to the email
message: it's a trivial operation compared to the actual review.
And in return I get to use diff-mode (e.g. jump to the source to see
more of the context, ...).

For me the "inconvenience" hurdle is more on the side of getting the
diff out of the branch because depending on the specifics (e.g. where's
the branch, what was the base rev used for the branch, ...), slightly
different commands might be needed.  Nothing that can't be streamlined
with a bit of Elisp hacking, tho.

        Stefan