Re: How much I can rely on etc/TODO

From: lxsameer
Subject: Re: How much I can rely on etc/TODO
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 08:50:14 +0100

So is "Give desktop.el a feature to switch between different named desktops. " still valid ?

Cheers

Sameer

From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 18:14:26 -0400

It would be a useful thing to update etc/TODO.
We do that from time to time.  We never stopped.

How many years has it been since we last did so?
The last non-trivial change was a year ago.  The one before that, 2
years ago.

There is no need to study every item carefully.  Correcting the items
that clearly do need correcting would be a good thing to do, and not
so much work.
That's exactly what is being done, AFAICT.