Re: Towards a cleaner build: calendar

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Towards a cleaner build: calendar
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:30:52 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

>     78:calendar/cal-bahai.el:316:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `date' lacks a
> prefix

(etc)

> So...  I'm probably missing something here, because can't we just change
> the calling convention of these functions to take a `date' parameter?

I was indeed missing something: These functions are apparently called
from sexp forms in the calendar files, so it's something that presumably
have to be supported forever (because we don't want to break people's
calendar files).

So is the right thing to do here just to suppress these warnings?