[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 02 Sep 2019 22:29:55 +0300
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/27.0.50 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
>> > To make your branch build on Windows you need to install the attached
>> > patch at least (blindly copied from its X counterparts). Therafter,
>> > Emacs builds and comes up normally.
>> Thanks, I pushed your patch to the branch. I hope it would be possible
>> to do refactoring on top of your patch to avoid duplicating GUI code
>> like Eli asked.
> I think such refactoring should be done before the branch is merged.
I gather this is opportunity for refactoring of tool-bar code as well.
Re: Tabs, Eli Zaretskii, 2019/09/01
- Re: Tabs, (continued)
- Re: Tabs, Juri Linkov, 2019/09/02
- Re: Tabs, Yuri Khan, 2019/09/03
- Re: Tabs, Juri Linkov, 2019/09/03
- Re: Tabs, Stefan Kangas, 2019/09/15
- Re: Tabs, Juri Linkov, 2019/09/15
Re: Tabs, Alan Mackenzie, 2019/09/01
Re: Tabs, Ergus, 2019/09/01
- Re: Tabs,
Juri Linkov <=
- Re: Tabs, Eli Zaretskii, 2019/09/02