Re: Question about display engine

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Question about display engine
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 22:19:01 +0200

Here is the diff of the latest commit. (Patch attached anyway).

https://github.com/Ergus/Emacs/commit/4943087027acd3f2c7a54a092b64bc839ef8850e

On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 10:04:16PM +0200, martin rudalics wrote:
I have just uploaded some changes but the functionality is still not
working.

I separated the changes in 3 commits and in the last one are only the
ones I made in the xdisp.c (the ones that need to be checked, because
the rest is only infrastructure.)

see the master branch in: https://github.com/Ergus/Emacs

Please send a patch for current master.  Otherwise I have no idea how
to compare your changes.

Thanks, martin